Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Lalilo Website

 
This past school year I discovered the website Lalilo.

"Lalilo is a literacy web-based app for K-2 teachers.

Using Artificial Intelligence, Lalilo customizes reading exercises depending on each student’s needs, prepares individualized printable worksheets, and helps you organize centers… just like a TA would."

To learn more about what Lalilo does, you can go here

I used Lalilo with my emergent 1st grade students and struggling 3rd grade readers. All my students enjoyed using the program because it makes it fun. There is a map that marks lessons once they finish.

It's a fairly new website, so they are constantly adding things and value teacher feedback. It is free for teachers to use, but there is a paid version that does give you some more features. I used the free version all year.

It is very easy for students to use. I save the link on the computer desktop and they just opened it up and began to use it.

Lalilo is a great website for early phonics lessons. Check it out!















No comments:

Post a Comment