Monday, July 20, 2015

ClassDojo

ClassDojo is an app I used when I taught third grade.  It's a great app for classroom management.  The students loved getting points and losing points motivated them to do better.  You can learn more about ClassDojo here.  You can access ClassDojo on their website and also through their app.  There are more features available on the website, but overall it's the same.  What I loved most about ClassDojo is the reports I could sent parents.  Since I've used it, they've also added a messenger feature too.

Now, you may be wondering how you can tie Dojo points to your behavior system.  At my school we had colored cards for behavior.  I tied points to the colored card students were on for the day.  I also used a reward system with the points.  Students could redeem their points for prizes or special treats.



To sign up for ClassDojo go here!


No comments:

Post a Comment