Thursday, July 23, 2015

EdCamp Fort Wayne

Today was so awesome!  I attended the EdCamp here in Fort Wayne today and I not only learned a bunch, but networked with some other fellow educators!  If you have never been to an EdCamp, you don't know what you're missing!  You choose what you learn and you can leave any time.

I learned more about Twitter, Google, and then led a session on iPad apps.  This was my third EdCamp, but my first one in Fort Wayne (previously attended in Indy).  The best part of my day was winning an amazing prize!
 I had never heard of a Sphero before, and if you don't know what it is, go here. It's seriously the coolest toy I've ever had!  I can't believe how lucky I was!  I hardly win anything but I won the jackpot today!  My husband and daughter are already playing with it.  So much fun!

I also go a book for being a facilitator today!
Of course since I've just started blogging, I had to get this one!
Overall, is was a pretty fabulous day!


No comments:

Post a Comment