Thursday, July 23, 2015

Symbaloo


Do you Symbaloo?

I had no idea what Symbaloo was to be honest.  I heard about other teachers using it and I was like, "What is it all about?"  I have since learned since attending some fabulous professional learning this summer!  I have not used it yet but I plan on using it very soon.

To learn a little more about Symbaloo, go here.

 "Symbaloo is a personal startpage that allows you to easily navigate the web and compile your favorite site all in to one visual interface. Save your bookmarks in the cloud and access them from anywhere with any device."

Take a look this introduction video:



If you plan on using Symbaloo for education, make sure you go here.  For personal use, you can just go here.

For even more ways to use Symbaloo in education, check out http://www.symbalooedu.com/.

Nat Geo Books 

No comments:

Post a Comment