Saturday, July 18, 2015

Welcome to My Blog!

Yeah for my first post!  :-)

I went to an awesome iPad conference on Thursday called iPadPalooza.  I was super bummed I could only go the one day, but I definitely plan on trying to go both days next year!  I learned so much in the four sessions I attended.  Check out the "Websites You'll Love!" tab to check out some of the great websites.

This is obviously my first day, so more will be coming!  I plan on adding website and apps for you to try, and will keep it updated as I go.  Also being an interventionist, I will be adding some posts about my groups.  Is it CRAZY that I'm excited about school starting?  My brain is on overload but I LOVE it!

I'm headed to another conference this Thursday called EdCamp here in Fort Wayne.  If you've never been to an EdCamp, you don't know what you're missing!  This will be my third one!  Want to know more?  Check out the link below:
I will be helping out with registration so maybe I'll see you there!

If that weren't enough, I'm also attending ANOTHER technology conference in Warsaw the following week.  Again I can only go one day, but I can't wait to learn some more great stuff! Check out the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment