Sunday, July 19, 2015

Educreations

Another app I liked to use in my classroom was Educreations.  This app is similar to ScreenChomp because students can also use it like a dry erase board and record themselves, however with Educreations you can set up a class account and access student projects.  This is also another app, like Evernote, that you can access on both the computer and iPad.  To learn more about Educreations go here.

Below is an example of a project I had a couple of my students do on Educreations.  I had students get into small groups and research a butterfly, to go along with the butterfly story we were reading.  These boys chose the Queen Butterfly.  They found pictures on the Internet and then included them in their presentation.




Educreations Tutorial: Getting Started


Below are links to some other Educreations activities done by other teachers at my school:

No comments:

Post a Comment